Put away from you all bitterness and wrath and anger and wrangling and slander, together with all malice, and be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.
Throughout our time together in person, but especially online, remembering to be Christ-like to one another is an important part of our experiences together. All comments on our site are subject to approval, and comments that are found not following these guidelines will not be approved.
Our hope is that commenting on posts or pages helps to create community, interact with authors, and share our experiences together.
These guidelines are by no means exhaustive.
Our hope is that in sharing in discussion, your comment would:
- relate directly to the original post
- be brief and easily understandable
- use kind and respectful language, even in disagreement
- have your real name attached
A comment would not be approved if it:
- is completely off-topic, attempting to advertise, solicit funds, or is deemed “spam”
- includes derogatory or foul language, hate speech, and/or attacks on others
- is deemed to be a comment based on bitterness, wrath, slander, or other malice.